GStar 3301 Straight Tapered Jeans
The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996
The G-Star 3301 Straight Tapered Jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Straight at the thigh, narrows down towards the hem
- Button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Burten Stretch Denim
Burten denim offers just a right amount of stretch to create a comfortable fit. It is dyed with pre-reduced indigo from DyStar®.
- 11.5 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®). The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Dyed with pre-reduced indigo from DyStar®.
Mid tone of indigo, skillfully finished with soft fades.